M'ama non M'ama - PAB7031_O7000_DB0OE
Deliveries are made exclusively to addresses in Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
Products up to CHF 10‘000.-
2) Free delivery per Post
Products more than CHF 10’000.-
2) Free delivery per Secure Post
- In its original packaging
- With seals and protective films intact – if these are removed, we cannot accept the returned product
- Including the warranty card and any accessories delivered along with the product
- With the original sales receipt
RETURN DELIVERIES/SHIPPING METHOD
You are responsible for selecting the correct shipping method for return deliveries (insurance cover). The return label supplied with the delivery fulfils all the requirements for insurance procedures. This label must be used when returning goods.
If you have ordered more than one product and these have been delivered in separate packages, they may not be returned in a single package but must be sent back separately in the same manner as the delivery in order to be covered by the insurance policy.
You may return goods at Les Ambassadeurs locations. However, you will only be credited once the returned goods have been inspected. This may take up to several days.