Coronavirus - Our safety measures
How we protect ourselves
Unusual situations require creative solutions. Under the security precautions of the FOPH and the Association of Swiss Goldsmiths and Watch Retailers, we are allowed to reopen our boutiques on 11 May 2020. In this current and new normality, you will find some different circumstances from what you are used to. But we guarantee you exactly the same excellent service as always.
- All our employees are fully informed about the protective measures and will follow them strictly. One of the most important points is to wash and disinfect your hands regularly.
- We know "social distancing" is not always easy, but we always keep those 2 meter distance without exceptions for your and our collegues safety.
- In direct contact with our customers we wear protective gloves and masks, so that we can help them put on and take off their precious watches and jewellery. We also ask our customers to consider these protective measures.
- Every watch and piece of jewellery that has been tried will be disinfected after every customer. This also applies to all surfaces and other objects that have been touched by several people.
- We will be happy to give you full advice even if a plexiglass separates us. If possible please make an appointment in advance. This way we can guarantee you fully admission, because in all our boutiques there is a certain number of people allowed at once.
- If possible, please pay cashless. We accept VISA, VISA Electron, V Pay, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club/Discover. We also accept payment in advance .
- Sick customers are kindly requested to stay at home and to contact us by phone for a consultation with regard to our products and services. You can reach us as usual:
- Geneva: +41 22 318 62 22 / email@example.com
- Zurich: +41 44 227 17 17 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lucerne: +41 41 227 10 50 / email@example.com
- Lugano: +41 91 923 51 56 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to make changes. Our current opening hours can be found on our website.
The health and well-being of our customers and the safety of our employees are our top priority during this extraordinary period. We look forward to welcome you in our boutiques and to providing you with professional and personal advice in your search for your perfect timepiece.